Current Price: $58.99 (for medium)
Current Price: $58.99 (for large)
- Convert saddle bags --> convert harness--> dog backpack
- Products feature (Photo credit to EzyDog)
- Two fully removable saddle bags with secure compartments
- Very eye catching and sleek! Just look how sharp I look with it!
- Received many compliments on walk
- Size of the saddle bags
- Compartments are slightly smaller than most dog backpacks/outdoor gear
- Difficult to keep balance, need to have approximately equal weight on both sides to keep centered
- Mat forming:
- With continuous use, there may be possible matting with long haired dog such as Eskies like myself
I am currently sporting a medium backpack. Please see size chart for measurements
Overall, I am quite pleased with this transformable backpack. I love the way it holds up on me, very sturdy once equilibrium is established compared to other outdoor gears/backpacks for dogs.
I am excited to see that I also see their products on doggyLoot as well! It's nice to see a familiar product being presented in a company that I trust.
The nice people at EzyDog also would love to reward one lucky Ruckus the Eskie fan with a EzyDog Chest Plate Harness (MSRP $25). There are some cool bright colors that will make it fun and a conversation starter wherever you go!
I am linking up with #PetRock with Cheap is the new Classy and Saving More Than Me
Ruckus the Eskie
Previous Post: --> It's April, Fools!